*** A huge blog list of feeds of favorite bloggers from The Social Poets blog : General musings blogs from many countries, original poetry, how to better your writing, blogs about books, education and learning, mountain climbing, life coaching and travel blogs of living in another country.

*** Thanks for visiting! I'm always adding to this list. If you wish to be added just email me: warriorspearl@gmail.com. Join me for coffee over at The Social Poets main blog! - Denny Lyon


12 May 2009

New Link Page Companion to The Social Poets!



From Denny: In order to speed up the loading of the home page of The Social Poets, I've started some link pages for your convenience. As I enjoy reading other bloggers who are updated daily, and figure you do too, I like to carry their feeds and an extract of their posts. However, that slows down loading of the main blog: bummer... Thought this would be a winning solution for us all, enjoy!

Photo by Hammer51012 @ flickr

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Musings Blogs

Blogs About Books

Education and Learning Blogs

Poetry Blogs

Writing Blogs

Life Coaching Blogs

Travel Blogs